Friday, September 24, 2010

New Cards and a couple of pics of the grandkids!

Ashley and the kids were at the house yesterday. We took some cute pics of Eli!
What cute grandkids I have. We were all together for Lyndon's birthday the 4th of September.

Delphia is taking a dance class on Tuesday's and she loves it. Here she is in her dance clothes.
Card I made with the mover and shaper for the big shot. Love it!
Inside of my haunted house card.
Front of my haunted house card. I did this with my Cricut and I think it turned out hauntingly cute! Hee! Hee!
I was tending Josie one afternoon and took pictures of her beside my English teddy bear! He really did come from England when we took a trip there back in 2003.
Last but not least another picture of my darling little Eli! He is such a cute little button and just smiles so easily. He is such a happy baby and I sure enjoy him. I loved having Ashley over yesterday and it was wonderful to be able to help her a bit, since she has broken her leg. She is a real trooper and really tries to do things that she is able. Ruby and Emma have been such good helpers to her. They are sweet little girls and I really enjoyed having all of them over yesterday. We had a lot of fun. Ashley even taught me a new game. It is Hand and Foot for two players and it is really fun! Now I have to teach it to Lyndon and my mom and my sister Cindy. They would love it! Good day everyone!

No comments: