Well we have been working in the garage still. I guess I should say that Lyndon had spent the most time on the garage. We have got the stud work almost finished and the pallat racking is now all up. We are going to get all the items that are on the driveway and patio back into the garage on Monday evening. It will be nice to get it all put back together. It has been a bit of a mess. It will be nice when it is done.
I went to Pocatello last Wednesday and spent three days with my mom and my sister Cindy. We had a wonderful time. We did a lot of paper crafting. It was fun! We went to lunch with Lisa and got to spend a few hours with her on Friday. I enjoyed myself and was glad to be away for everything for a few days. By Saturday morning though, I was ready to come home and be with my sweet Lyndon. We spent all afternoon trying to get the shelving on the pallet racking and bolting it down. It was hot and dirty work, but it is done! Yah! Then we got cleaned up and went to our ward movie night. It was fun and hilarious! Shane and Erin came with us and I think Delphia loved it. Well, I also heard they my sweet Ashley broke her leg, which made me really sad. It is hard to take care of little children with a broken leg, but she is in good spirits and is doing her best . I will be helping her during the next few weeks when I can. Jed has been so good to take care of her and the kids and keeping the house up. What a good guy he is. He will be back to work on Tuesday and so Ashley will need help. She has had lots of offers and she will need their help. I will be helping her as much as I can. She is a real trooper. I love her and all of my wonderful children and their spouses. I am truly blessed.
2014 Mountain Biking Heat maps
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment