Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just some fall fun!

Erin and I made pumpkin spice cookies and pumpkin cream cheese spread for bagels. They both were delicious! So I thought I would share a picture of them I also saw in Martha Stewarts magazine some really cute Halloween laterns. I decided to make a couple and after doing so I want to make two more. They are easy and fun to make. I am going to get with Erin and Ashley tomorrow to make them. I went to the doctor today. Dr. Miner is my Endocrinologist. I see him for my thyroid. Well, he said that my hdl and my ldl, were not looking that great. He said I need to lose weight and get these at the levels they need to be at. So he is putting me on a generic of Symbacort to help the problem. I hope it will and I am going to do my darndest to lose weight. He said with the history of heart disease on my dad's family that I need to take care of myself and eat more healthily. So I went back to weight watchers yesterday and it was good to go back. I know that I can do this and need to do this. I know I will feel better too!

I am working on a baby card this afternoon for a baby shower that I am unable to attend and so I will give the gift to Melody Olson on friday the day before the shower. We are going to the temple and so I can give it to her then. I bought diapers and wipes as the gift. I figure they are always needed. Then tonight I have weblos planning meeting at 5:30 p.m. I plan to exercise tonight around 7:30 p.m. I also exercised this morning for 30 minutes. Extra exercise will help. Well here are the pictures... .Happy day everyone!





I think both of these lanterns are so cute. They are cuter in person and really cute with the candle in them. I tried to take a picture with the candle in it. It isn't very good.

Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread. So Good!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hey Debbie! I just noticed that you, Erin, and Asley all are using blogspot now! That's fun. I didn't know how to leave a comment using xanga, so I never did.
I love how festive your blog looks. Those cookies look so yummy!