This morning I awoke at 4:00 a.m. and quietly got ready to go work in the temple laundry at the Draper Temple. I have been working there for the past 6 months. I go every third and fifth Tuesday, if there is one and spend 4 hours there (from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.) It is a fun calling or task assignment. It is for 1 year. I enjoy going with 4 other members of my ward and it is nice to serve in the temple. We arrived at the temple and there wasn't a lot to do. Temple attendance has been down since school started. I hope it will pick up. We were semi-busy throughout the morning and before we knew it, it was time to go.
When I arrived home Lyndon met me there and I changed clothing and then we got in the car and headed to the store to pick up a car that Lyndon had sold to a woman from Logan. We needed to take it to Tremonton, where we were meeting her. It was fun to spend some time with my hubby. We don't get that time together that often and I loved just being able to talk and laugh together. The lady arrived there just after we got there and she talked to Lyndon and then wanted to drive it back to Logan to her mechanic and then come back. So in the mean time we went to Subway for lunch with Don Koyle, our brother-in-law. Then went to Don and Danna's and visited with Lyndon's mom and saw her new apartment. It is really nice. I think she will be really comfortable there. It was fun to see Danna and Grandma. Sonja and Loreena were there too and so we got a good visit in with them. It was nice to catch up!
Then after a couple of hours we headed back to Don's shop and waited for the lady to come back. She did and wanted the car. So we got Danna to come and do the paperwork, because Don had to go to Ogden for something. Then we headed home. Lyndon was so glad to get the car sold. We arrived home and then I quickly made dinner. We had Beef strogonoff and fruit salad. It was delicious. Then I cleaned up and Lyndon got ready for his stake meetings and I got dressed to go over to be set apart for my new calling in the stake weblos den. I have been doing it for a month and half and I really love it and enjoy the boys.
I love that this storm is coming in too! I'm ready for a cool down. I don't want it to get too cold, but I want it to be a bit cooler than it has been so I will enjoy the change in the weather. It has been a lovely, especially because I spent it with Lyndon!
2014 Mountain Biking Heat maps
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment