Well, it has been awhile, as all can see that I have not posted anything at all. I have been either busy and or lazy. One or the other. I had Y.W. Rough Camp the last week in June and it was crazy busy. Had a wonderful time at camp. We camp up by Soldier Summit and there were fires all around us but we were being monitored and were safe and able to stay the entire week without any evacuation. We couldn't have any fire in the fire pits but things worked out well and we had a wonderful time and many spiritual experiences.
The last day at camp I pulled a muscle under my rib cage and have been in some pain for a couple of weeks, but I think it is finally healing. Not much fun! Because of that I have been babying it and not doing a whole lot. I am picking up the pace a bit more this week.
Haven't done a whole lot during the month of July. So not a lot to tell. Life is good though and all of our family is doing well and keeping busy. So for now that is all I have to share and what I am sharing is not much. Bye for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment