Well it is a lovely friday. A bit overcast, but it is supposed to warm up to the 70's today and be really nice next week too! Love it! Lyndon has been in Michigan for the last three days with Spencer and Lance. They are at a Crest Training meeting. You know, when the cats away the mice play. So that is exactly what I have been doing. I have been sewing on my chickens table topper. It is going to be so darn cute. I got all the ckicken's wonder-undered on and am now blanket stitching them on. It is a bit tedious, but I will just have to take my time. Then I have to embroidery the legs on the chickens and then add the last border and then off to my friend, Dixie Sargent to get it quilted. She does really great work and is quite reasonable. I have also been making quite a few new cards. I have spent a little bit of money too at the Thimbles and Threads Quilt Shop open house. They had a lot of fun new things and I couldn't resist buying a kit and some fabric. I will be busy sewing again to day after I get some house cleaning done.
This afternoon I am going out to Ashley's for a visit and will be watching Eli this evening so Ashley can take the girls to a movie night at the school. Ruby really wants to go and she should get to. They are going with Erin and her girls. The movie is Charlotte's Web. Well, I am off to the races and need to get going on my day. Have a good one everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment