
I am so tickled at how my Halloween Subway Art turned out! I may be prejudiced, but I love it and think it is cute. Especially because I designed it myself. I am going to get a 12 x 12 frame to put it in. I am just so happy at how it turned out. Hurray! I have been wanting to do one for quite sometime and this afternoon I sat myself down, took a deep breath and told myself that I could do and I did. I will just have to design one for Thanksgiving and for Christmas! Hope you all enjoy! It was fun!!! You should try it yourself sometime. I have been making alot of fun Halloween projects this month. I get a bit carried away when getting ready for Halloween and the other holidays coming up. Well have a wonderful rest of the day everyone!

1 comment:
Debbie your project turned out really cute. Is it done on the computer in other words digitally?
Love it!
Post a Comment