I love this picture of the Idaho Falls Temple. I love this temple, because it is where Lyndon and I were sealed to each other for time and all eternity, almost 31 years ago. On thursday, we had a niece, Heather Cook, Corwin and Marilyn's daughter, get married in the Idaho Falls Temple.It was a beautiful wedding and it brought back many memories. Lyndon and I were both sealed with our families here at this temple when we were children. Those memories are precious to me. After the wedding we went to the wedding luncheon, which was held at Corwin and Marilyn's church building. It was really nice and we had a good visit with family and meeting Heather's husband, Levi's family. They are nice people and we enjoyed getting to meet them.
Later that afternoon we went back to the temple to do an endowment session with Lyndon's family. Those who went with us were: Danna and Grandma Cook and Ken and Karleen Kiffer. It was wonderful and we were asked to be the witness couple. The Celestial room is beautiful. They have opened up the ceiling and it is quite lovely. We had a wonderful day. We attended the reception that night and got to see family we haven't seen in quite awhile. The reception was really nice and decorated beautifully. I am happy for Heather and Levi. They are a cute couple. It was especially nice to get to go back to the Idaho Falls Temple and relive some wonderful memories there.

No comments:
Post a Comment