I wish I had a picture for you but, alas I didn't take one. We made these pancakes with the syrup this morning. They were delicious! The kamut flour has a nutty, buttery flavor. Dallen said the keep the recipe because they are so yummy. We all loved the almond buttermilk syrup. It is fun to try out new recipes, especially when they turn out and taste so good. I am going to try a recipe this morning with the kamut flour and make bread. I will see how it turns out and do a post about it. I will try to take a picture and post it. If you can get some of this grain in your area, you should try it. Also if your interested here is the website for Chef Brad.
www.chefbrad.com
Have a beautiful day!
2014 Mountain Biking Heat maps
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment