A friend posted this picture and this is what she had to say about the picture. "When I first saw this happening I thought, Wow!, the temple is in danger. The more I watched the fire my thoughts changed. The fire represents the world in it's current state and the temple represents the church." As I look at this picture it is truly amazing and I have to agree with her.
I am so grateful for the temple and the blessing that it is in my life. I am so grateful for the sacred ordinances performed there and how they strengthen me and give me the desire to be better and to strive to live in the world, but not of the world. I hope that my light will be a beacon to the world as the temple in this picture. I hope that I can be an example of the believers and always strive to have the spirit in my home and in my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment