Sunday, October 17, 2010

Little Spooks and Haunts up at This is the Place Heritage Park

Little Emma riding a pony.
Delphia enjoying a pony ride too!

Look at Chloe enjoying her ride on the pony also.


Chloe, Delphia, Emma and Ruby just hanging out and having fun!



Ashley, Eli and her beloved cast. Meg and baby Braxton. They were hanging out while Erin and I took the four other grand-daughters on a train ride. So much fun!




Here we are on the train. Little Emma in her princess costumn and smiley little Delphia. Delphia is going to be an elephant for Halloween, but we took off her costumn because it was too hot to wear.





Chloe and Ruby dressed for Halloween too. Chloe is going to be a witch for Halloween and Ruby is going to be Jessie from Toy Story.






Erin and Josie and another cute little girl going for a ride on the train.







Our train conductor.








I just love all these little girls. They are my sweet little angels and they make me just want to smile!









Here is a silly picture of them not cooperating too well!
We had a fun day together and I was glad we could all go up there together last Thursday. I love my daughters and my daughter in law, Meg is really like one of my daughters though. We all have a great time together. Little Braxton slept most of the time we were there and Eli and Josie were really good too. They had trick or treating for the kids and train rides and pony rides and just alot of good old fun up there for the kids. I think they all really had a good time. I know that I did. I know also that I was really tired by the time I came home. So if I was tired, I know that my grand-daughters were tired too! We had a fun day!










No comments: