
Sweet little Josie! Such a little dolly!

Cute little Eli! His sweet little smile can charm the pants off you! I didn't get a real great smile here.

Silly Emma, Ruby and Delphia!

Here I am after a new hair cut. It is a bit short and I am letting it go gray for now. I kinda like it!

"Owl" you ready for a birthday?

Halloween is just around the corner and I am in the Halloween card making mood!

Mitzi the duck out to cure anything with chocolate!

Sorry about Dallen's naked upper body in this picture, but the pumpkins sure are cute!

Remember to give thanks in all things!
I have had another fun time making cards. It is relaxing to me. Now to find people with birthdays or just someone who needs a lift to give some cards to. It has been a busy week, but I have found time to do the things that I enjoy and that relax me. Have a great weekend everyone!
2 comments:
Cute cute grandkids and beautiful cards!
Oh the grandkids are just ADORABLE!!!! Beautiful pictures and gorgeous cards! You have been busy!!
Post a Comment