Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Oh! What a Beautiful Morning!

I have just loved the cooler weather we have been having the past couple of days! It is so nice!!! I went to work in the Draper Temple this morning, which is always a wonderful experience and it was so beautiful up there on the mountain. It truly is the Mountain of the Lord!

I am going to make peach jam today and I haven't made cooked jam in a very long time. It should be fun and interesting.

We had a wonderful time Sunday for Spencer's homecoming. We had 55 people at our home. It was a bit crowded, but so much fun to see family and get to visit a bit. Spencer is a busy young man with spending time with his girl friend and getting ready for school, which starts on Wednesday. I don't see a whole lot of him. Life is good and I enjoy this stage of my life. It is wonderful!

2 comments:

Lanette said...

How fun! Sounds like you had quite a full house. We were thinking about you guys and especially Spencer this Sunday from Colorado!

And peach jam sounds amazing! YUM!

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you had such a good turnout. Tell Spencer Hi for us and sorry we missed his day!