Thursday, May 5, 2011

TOFW: Ultimate Mom "To Do" List Song



I recently purchased Hilary Weeks new book and cd entitled "Bedtime and Naptime and Bedtime and Naptime....The Simple Joys of a Mom's Life". It is a very sweet and tender book. I love it. She shares insights about motherhood in her book and on her cd. One of the songs she sings on the cd is called "The To Do List". It reminded me so much of when all of my children were at home and what a busy time of life that was. It had it's ups and downs, but I wouldn't change any of it for the world. Being a mother is one of the best jobs and callings in this life.

In her book she shared something with all of you, she said..."As a mother, I can help. I can play an important part in helping Him acheive this vital, soul-saving objective. If my children FEEL and KNOW of my love for them, it will make it easier for them to accept, feel, and know of Heavenly Father's love for them.

Every kiss,
hug,
kind word,
prayer,
sacrifice,
example,
high-five,
WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

I am convinced that a mother's love is a gateway through which children can feel Heavenly Father's love."

I hope all of you mother's out there reading this will have a Happy Mother's Day and know that you are a blessing in the lives of your children. Hope you enjoy the song "To Do List". As mother's I know you will all relate. Love you all!

No comments: