Monday, February 7, 2011

A New Primary Song That I Love!

A couple of weeks ago my little grand-daughters were singing a new song for me that they are learning in primary. Both of my daughters are in primary. Ashley is the chorister in her ward and Erin is a primary teacher and does Activity days with the 8 to 11 year old girls. So my daughters know this song and are helping their children to learn it. It is called, "If I Listen With My Heart". I love hearing them sing it. It is a beautiful song. I had to substitute in primary a week ago and they were learning it in our primary that day. I learned the first verse and fell in love with this song. I love the primary songs. I especially love hearing my granchildren sing. They are sweet little angels. Maybe one of these days they will put me back into the primary. It would be fun to be there again. Thanks Erin and Ashley for being such good mama's and singing with your children. Music helps bring the spirit and I hope my grandchildren will learn to know and feel the spirit through beautiful music as I do.

No comments: