I finally got the queen size bed in Spencer's room moved down stairs to my craft room. I think I might just leave it there for the guest room. I moved my sewing machine and a couple of tables upstairs in the green room. I had bought material to make 4 sets of pillow cases and 1 single one before Christmas, but had nowhere to sew. So today I sewed up a set and it turned out "sew"
cute! I got the rest of the material ready and will be sewing the rest of them sometime this week. It is nice to have a room to sew in. Love it! I will post pictures of some of the pillow cases when they are done.
My bedroom is all done and I love it too! Soooo nice to be back in my room after being out of it for a month. It was worth it. I love my new carpet. It is thick and luxurious, so nice for the feet! We will be tearing the sheet rock down in the other two bedrooms in May or June. Not really looking forward to the mess, but it needs to be done. So until then I will enjoy the room to sew in. Maybe I will be more motivated to sew with have a room to leave things set up in. Fun! Fun! Fun! Have a good one everybody!
2014 Mountain Biking Heat maps
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment