Monday, December 8, 2008

Just created a new blogspot!

Well I saw that Megan decided to do blogger and so I thought it would be fun to have a blogger site also. I just got Spencer's christmas package all ready and went and mailed it. I am doing the 12 days of Christmas for him. I hope he thinks it is fun and different to open 12 days before Christmas. I have just about got everything done as far as shopping done and hope to finish this week. My mom is coming this friday and I am excited to have her come and stay with us. We will have a great time. Cindy and her family will be coming down the day after Christmas and it will be fun to see them. They will be staying for 3 or 4 days. The next week is going to be a bit busy, but I guess that is how the holidays are sometimes. It is snowing outside and I love it. I hope we get a couple inches.

We are having our family Christmas party tonight and I am looking forward to that too! It should be great fun!

No comments: